4 tbsp dessicated coconut
5-6 tbsp honey the thicker the better
2-3 tsp coconut oil melted
4 1/2 tbsp toasted oats
1 tbsp cacoa nibs
1 tsp chia seeds
1. Toast oats then put in a mixing bowl
2. Add cacao nibs, dessicated coconut, chia seeds.
3. Melt coconut oil approx 30 seconds in microwave or leave out a few hours to turn to liquid.
4 Add half the honey to the oil and mix well before pouring into dry ingredients and mixing again.
5. Add remainder of honey and mix again then pour out onto a small tray.
6. Put in the fridge for 15-20mins
7. Remove from fridge and start carefully shaping balls from the mix.
Place back in the fridge for 20 mins. They won’t be perfect!
8 Again remove from the fridge and carefully turn each ball over.
9. After 20mins remove tray and place the PickMeUps into a container to store in the fridge.
I call these PickMeUps for two reasons, the first being obviously they are nibbles the second is because they are just so darn difficult to actually pick up whilst making them lol